The Business Account with many features
Join the business bank account with many business features to suite your business needs with no monthly or annual maintenance fee.
For companies of all shapes and sizes
Straightforward business current accounts at no monthly cost to get started for sole traders, consultants and contractors
Limited companies save time with accounting integration, invoicing directly from the app and Team Cards for easy expense management
Upgrade to our Banking Partner Account when your business needs more support and enjoy exclusive perks
Seamless accounting integration
Just starting out?
Register your company and open a Samie Bank Business account all in one go
Easy account access
Access all important information in one simple dashboard.
Invite business partners, colleagues or your accountant to view and download transactions.
Download all your payments, attachments and notes, then upload them to any accounting software.
Contactless Visa card
Spend on your card in your home country and abroad with no fees and no commission. (Getting cash from an ATM costs £1 or home currency equivalent and some machines might charge an extra fee.)
Stay in control from anywhere. Use the app to freeze, unfreeze, or cancel and re-order your card.
Order up to 35 Team Cards and keep track of who’s spending what. Set up sub-accounts to ring-fence money for expenses.
All your business finance admin in one app
Automatic income and expenditure labels, or choose your own.
Create and pay invoices with a tap - anytime, anywhere.
Set up or edit standing orders and one-off payments easily.
In-app support 24/7
Chat to the Samie Bank team with any questions 365 days a year.
Mobile and web access
Use Samie Bank on the Web to manage your accounts online.
PayPoint Cash deposits
Pay in cash at any PayPoint at selected stores for 3% of the deposit amount.
Frequently asked questions
Business current account FAQs
The typical account set-up when we officially operating:
Opening a Samie Bank Business Account is free and it takes less than 5 minutes. Here’s how to apply online:
- Visit samiebank.com and enter your personal info and complete the enrollment.
- Once enrollment is completed, we’ll send a Samie Bank Visa® Debit Card in the mail to the address you provided. Your new debit card typically arrives in +-10 business days.
- Download our mobile banking app, and log in. You can connect your existing bank account to transfer funds or set up direct deposit to your Business Account. You can also login to online banking at samiebank.com whenever you need it.
Samie Bank accounts come packed with smart and time-saving tools, letting you focus less on admin and more on your business.
- Full sort code and account number
- Business Visa card, with free purchases at home and abroad
- Automatic categorisation of your transactions, for easy accounting
- Instant invoice payment and creation
- Apply for credit, straight through the app
We’ve partnered with local Post Offices and PayPoint, so you can deposit cash at over 40,000 locations in specific regions!
Here’s how to make a deposit:
- Find your nearest Post Office or PayPoint location
- Let them know you’d like to add money onto your Samie Bank card
- Hand over your Samie Bank card and any cash you’d like to deposit
- They’ll swipe your card and hand you a receipt
- Post Office deposits made before 6pm will be added to your account the next working day, deposits made after 6pm will take an additional working day.
- PayPoint deposits will show in your account after about 10 minutes.
Fees and Limits
- There is a maximum £1 or currency equivalent fee for a deposit at a Post Office, and a 3% fee on the total deposit value at PayPoint.
- The fee is automatically deducted from the deposit at time of processing.
You can deposit between £10–500 (or currency equivalent) each day. Some currencies aren’t supported at certain regions at the moment.
That will depend on whether you’re a sole trader or a registered company.
Tap “Accounts” from your in-app More menu to see your full account limits, or to request a limit increase.
Yes! Samie Bank supports outbound Direct Debits.
If you’re asked to provide the name and address of your banking provider, you can find the address in the app: More > Transactions > Direct Debits.
Please note that Direct Debits can take up to 5 days to become active once requested.
The Direct Debit process starts 8.00am Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
Your Samie Bank Visa Debit Card works everywhere Visa cards are accepted.
Yes! You can download a statement via the app.
Just tap More > Transactions > Statements, then select the months that you’d like to download a statement for.
You can export transaction data to CSV files directly from the app – we offer a few different formats to best suit your accounting needs.
The export button is located in the top right corner of your accounts page, directly under the card icon.
If you need a new debit card, tap the “Replace My Card” button in the Card Settings of your Samie Bank app! You will be asked whether your card was Lost, Stolen, or Damaged. When confirming your address a replacement card will arrive within a couple of days. Keep an eye out for a envelope with one of our Samie Bank headquarters return address!